
If you think I'm going to update more on the days I was at hk, I'll have to disappoint you. But hey, there's something awesome I would like to mention it here. I simply can't resist my temptation!! Simply ichiban!! And of course, I've enjoyed a fruity meal with my entire family, sitting down after a hazy, hot afternoon, enjoying a sumptuous fruity feast! :DDD

Shopping bags were all over! Simply from top to toe! Of all, I adore my 2%'s jeans, Espirit's bag and Gucci's belt the most! Visit CITYGATEOUTLETS! You'll be spoilt for choice! Alrights, I'm not given any advertising fees! I simply LOVE shopping at H&M and 2%! The designer's jeans was totally MESMERISING! I even brought back a dozen of EGG TARTS HOME! Hong Kong's milk tea was like OMG! ABSOLUTE PERFECT!
I even met joker Elmo before I check-in.
There's one regret. I REGRETTED ORDERING SALMON BEEF MEAL ON MY FLIGHT! ): I should have gotten rice! Oh yes!! Had my favourite cocktail on flight - Singapore Sling! Gorgeous.
Oh btw, hong kong dudes are ubber handsome! Haha! Gita and I were gossipping about hong kong men last night! But it wasn't that long enough though, due to the fact that it's midnight over here and LA and SG time differences are like WOW. I started to miss this lady.. and she broke the news to me that she's probably working at US after she graduates in some time.
Apparently, I met this cute lil kiddo yesterday during dinner. His name is Winston, a 5-year old boy. He came and talked to me like a young adult when I was having my meal. Haha! I was wondering what kind of potion he has given me! Simply, he made my day worthwhile! (:
Japanese Class was as ubber interesting as ever! I was in a total disgrace pronouncing spice corner as chilli corner. I become the Tuesday's Joke Of The Day as you can see. And it proves that I have yet to master my katagana! I need to speed up! Still considering if I should take JLPT exam at the end of this year.
an edited entry, due to request. (: